Laos Elephant Camp 1Day
- You will be introduced to the protected Asian Elephants
- You will be given some information about the efforts to protect them
Laos Elenphant Camp
Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Luang Prabang around 8:00am for a 30 minute transfer into the countryside surrounding Luang Prabang. The Laos Elephant Camp is set among lush vegetation on the banks of the Nam Khan River. Here you will be introduced to the protected Asian Elephants and given some information about the efforts to protect them. This camp has a total of 15 elephants and each one is only ridden for a maximum of 3 hours per day, which means that the animal welfare here is much better than at many other camps in the area. Most of the elephants have been rescued from a life of logging.
Climb aboard for a scenic ride in the natural setting along the river. Enjoy the new perspective and the wonderful nature on this ride of approximately 1 hour.
In the late morning you will be transferred back to Luang Prabang and dropped off at your hotel. End of services.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle during sightseeing trip
- Entrance fees where mentioned
- Private English speaking guide
- Lunch meal
- An hour Elephant ride
- Personal spending money such as drink and all other things are non-clearly mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
GET IN TOUCH
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!