Overnight cruise on Halong Bay
- Tai Chi
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
– Excursions to caves, grottos, beaches & fishing village
Halong Bay with V'spirit cruise
2 days 1 night
08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
16h30 Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise
16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
12h30 Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
GET IN TOUCH
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!