Overnight cruise on Halong Bay
- Enjoy world standard hospitable services and learn more about Vietnam on board a bar/lounge, culture talk and learn basic Vietnamese language for your next travel destinations
- Swim in the emerald water in the ambiance area
- Having sunbath on the top sundeck with the panoramic view
- Join in sunset party and cooking demonstration directly handle by our chef
- Tai Chi lesson on the Sundeck in the morning
- Great Vietnamese foods
- Kayaking through the karst mountains
- Visiting cave
Halong Bay with Swan cruise
2 days 1 night
08.00 – 8:30: Our guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Ha Noi, being on a modern shuttle bus heading to Bai Tu Long bay, Ha Long city
12.00: Arrive at Swan office, you have a short time to relax in the office before embark Swan cruise
12.45: Warmest welcome drinks from our staffs. Listen to a brief of safety on board then check in your cabin
13.30: Enjoying delicious Vietnamese for lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Leave the cruise to discover Cap La Island- the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time (enjoy tea and fresh fruits). This time is regarded as “Happy Hour” – “buy two get one free” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner on board.
20.30: Free time for relaxing on the sundeck, listening to music, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
If you want to join in karaoke activity, please our tour guide to be supported
06.30: Freshen up your new day with doing Tai Chi
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food. Tea and coffee is available
08.00: Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Your guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Back to your boat by tender then finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Cooking demonstration is organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Say goodbye Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi
17.30: End of Bai Tu Long bay 2 days 1 night
- English/French speaking tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Bai Tu Long bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking class
- Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Bottles of mineral water during your trip
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, insurance on board
- Transportation service 2 ways Hanoi- Halong (US $25/pax)
- Visa arrangements
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
GET IN TOUCH
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!