Overnight on Era cruise
- The cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay).
- You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
- Participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
2 days 1 night
09:00 – 09:30: Your air-conditioned transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Hai Phong at approximately 11:30am.
12:00: You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft, Era Cruise. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape cruise past.
13:15: A special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay, passing Da Chong islet where you can see an ancient lighthouse built by the French over a century ago.
15:00: The final part of the cruise takes us through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay (part of Halong Bay). The 300 or so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are stunning with their pristine, snow-white beaches. You can explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:00: It’s time to return to your lavish liner and cruise to your evening accommodation.
17:30 – 18:30: Who doesn’t love happy hour? We offer an extensive drinks list including special offers such as two for one drinks.
18:00: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: You can spoil yourself with a unique Signature Dinner in our distinctive restaurant.
20:45 - 12:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky.
06:30: The morning is the best time of the day on Lan Ha Bay. You might like to head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice to watch the stunning scenery unfold before you.
07:00: A light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee will be served in our restaurant.
7:30 - 9:15: The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and amongst the remote islets via local rowing boats. The breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region will certainly impress you. Following this, you will journey back to the main ship.
09:30: It’s time to check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from our crew at 11:30, you will board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:10-12:30: Now you can board the luxury van and return to Hanoi.
• Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
• Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
• Accommodation in a luxurious air-conditioned ensuite cabin, including a private Jacuzzi bathtub.
• In house English-speaking guide
• All snacks and meals.
• Fresh flowers throughout the ship
• Exotic fruit in your cabin.
• All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
• A bottle of wine is included when you stay in the Garden-Sea Family Suite & The Era Suite.
• Airfares, transfers to and from Ha Long Bay
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa and massage services
• Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned mentioned
GET IN TOUCH
We love to talk travel. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to help!